Stacey Miller Eisenberg
1720 Bayonne Drive| Las Vegas, NV| 89134| 702-768-2919| StaceyEisenberg777@gmail.com
OVERVIEW OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Over 20 years of experience in the electronic media industry in the following capacities:
• General, Local, Regional and National Sales Management
• Electronic Media Spot and Digital Sales
• Integrated Media Budgeting, Planning, Campaign Execution & Post-Campaign Analysis
• Media Relations, Public Relations, Publicity & Brand Development
• Television News and Sports Reporter, Writer, Producer, Photographer & Editor
• Promotions, Special Events Planning & Execution
• KRIV/KTXH (FOX/MY) Houston, TX Senior Account Executive 9/13-5/14
• WTEV-TV (CBS) Jacksonville, FL Local Sales Manager 3/12-9/13
• MediaShare Consulting Jacksonville, FL Media Director 3/11-3/12
• KTUD-TV (Ind.) Las Vegas, NV National Sales Manager 4/09-1/11
• KTNV-TV (ABC) Las Vegas, NV Regional Account Manager 10/07-4/09
• KVVU-TV (FOX) Las Vegas, NV Account Executive 6/05-10/07
• KTNV-TV (ABC) Las Vegas, NV Account Executive 9/01-10/02
• iHeartMEDIA Las Vegas, NV Vice President of Sales 5/14-present
• Clear Channel Radio Las Vegas, NV Group Sales Manager 3/04-6/05
• KWNR-FM Las Vegas, NV Senior Account Executive 10/02-3/04
• KSNE-FM Las Vegas, NV General Sales Manager 8/99-8/01
• iHeartMEDIA – KSNE-FM, KWNR-FM,KYMT-FM & NYMT-FM – As VPS, lead my team to 3 years of back to back growth year over year. Finishing 2nd in overall revenue in 2017 with the least number of stations in our cluster.
• WTEV-TV – As LSM, led my team to deliver 8.8% increase in 2012 with the market pacing at 4.8% growth, moving rank from 4th to 3rd place in the market. Hit the 2013 budget setting a station record for revenue and outpacing the market by double digits.
• KTUD-TV – Consistently delivered quarterly percentage of market revenue higher than our market share of ratings (ratings share 2.5% – revenue share 4.5%), won a Silver ADDY award for On-Air and On-Line Integrated Campaign for Whole Foods Market.
• KTNV-TV – Billed $592,334 in new developmental business in 2008, only Account Executive (out of 10) to achieve annual budget goal, qualifying for the prestigious Journal Broadcast Group Sales Award.
• KVVU-TV – Increased account list by 29% from billing in 2005 to 2006, won 2006 Sales Contest for “Most New Business”, bringing in over $500,000 in new developmental business.
• KWNR-FM –Increased account list 25% (billed $974,870 in 2002 to $1,267,875 in 2003), top producer of 4 station cluster in 2003, and was promoted to Group Sales Manager in early 2004.
• KTNV-TV – Billed $267,555 in new developmental business in 2002.
• KSNE-FM – As GSM, lead sales team of nine to finish $700,000 over budget in 2000.
• KSNE-FM – As Account Executive, took account list from 3rd billing list to top billing list in 9 months, earned Clear Channel Communications’ “Million Dollar Club”, “Top Gun”, and “Budget Buster” Awards.
• Safe Nest – Board Member and Fundraising Board, 2014- Present – Serving on the General Board to help with Publicity, Media Planning and Execution and Public Relations. Also serve as “Silent Auction Chair” to raise funds with the Las Vegas local advertising community (ACTS Media Talent Show) to help those affected by domestic violence. In 2014, raised $6,890 with the silent auction, and helped raise over $25,000 for the total event.
• Lymphoma & Leukemia Society of North Florida –Executive Committee, 2013 – Served the organization through a collaborative effort by a volunteer group of business leaders in the Jacksonville community. Assisted with organizing special events, media planning and fundraising.
• Hook The Future – Event PR and Fundraising 2012- Planned and executed fundraising through the Grand Opening Gala for Nippers Beach Grille. Organized Celebrity Chefs including Kenny Gilbert and Arnold Myint (Top Chef Contestants) and Erika Davis (Top Chef Just Desserts Contestant) with live cooking stations, live music and both a live and silent auction. Over $30,000 was raised through ticket sales and auction to send the youth of Jacksonville offshore fishing with “Hook the Future” to learn life lessons and leadership skills.
• Olive Crest – Board of Trustees, 2008-2011 – Organized silent auctions and fundraising events to raise money to support children who have been abused and neglected and are in foster care in Nevada.
• American Cancer Society – Fundraising Board, 2003-2011 – Organized silent auctions for the “Relay for Life” and various other local events to raise money to fund support and programs for those fighting cancer.
• American Advertising Federation- ADDY Chair, 2009 and 2010 – Organized and executed “Call for Entries” and produced Gala Dinner and ADDY Awards Presentation for Las Vegas Chapter of AAF. I was the first ADDY Chair in 10 years to generate a profit from this event. Year one: $9,145 net profit. Year two: $11,223 net profit.
• Safe Nest – Fundraising Board, 2009-2010 – Served as “Silent Auction Chair” to raise funds with the Las Vegas local advertising community (ACTS Media Talent Show) to help those affected by domestic violence. In 2010 the silent auction hit an all-time record in revenue of $4,860.
• Opportunity Village – The “It Girls” Board – Fundraising, 2009-2011 –This exclusive group of influential women serve this organization by creating, planning and executing various fundraising events and special events for members. Opportunity Village is an organization serving adults with intellectual disabilities providing them with vocational training and activities to enhance their lives.
• Ronald McDonald House- PR Board, 2000-2002 – Helped recruit companies to help with annual repairs to the house and executed the media and PR plan for the annual “Turkey Trot” 5K in November.
Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, TX
• Bachelor of Science – Radio/TV